Geographic origin of travelers

I am from Japan. My hometown Osaka prefecture. Osaka is the second biggest metropolitan area after Tokyo in Japan. Osaka has historically developed as a town of merchants. It has also been known as the nation’s kitchen. Especially, Osaka is well known for its traditional food culture. In the old saying, it is said that Osaka people are ruined by spending on food. Also, Japan has four seasons, and there is each traditional food in Osaka. Also, the Osaka people are famous as talkative and friendly in Japan. My parents were born and raised in Osaka, and they love Osaka culture. I was also born and raised and spent a lot of a great time in Osaka. You may see how much I love Osaka in my picture.

Demographic information

I am an Asian female from Japan. I am studying tourism as an international post-baccalaureate student at TRU in Kamloops. After I got a bachelor’s degree from a Japanese university, I have been employed at a travel agency in Japan for three years. I am individual person; thus I can enjoy traveling by myself.

Psychographic characteristics

Free spirits explorer

I am an open-minded and fun-loving traveler. I can enjoy even some troubles during the trip. When I visited Venice, Italy, I lost my way. But, it was a very good memory and I could have conversations with local people. Also, many local people helped me to go to my destination. I can move very flexible. I like to ask local people their favorite restraints and try them.

Art and cultural explorer

I love seeing artworks and buildings on tourism sites. When I see them, I can feel the history and culture there. For example, when I visited the mosque in Turkey, I had a breathtaking moment there. I could feel any kind of atmosphere there. Also, I like knowing the stories behind artworks. I like to take a lot of time to visited museums and traditional buildings with travel books which have explanations about them.